The 21st European Conference on Network and Optical Communications (NOC), will be held Lisbon, Portugal, June 1-3 2016.
NOC 2016 will bring together leading experts from both academia and industry interested in the optical networks area, optical communications (both fiber and free-space) and photonic devices. Hot topics such as optical mobile backhauling, optical interconnects, intra-datacenter networking, and software-defined optical networks will be addressed.
NOC addresses research topics in the optical networks area, such as core, metro and access network planning design and modeling, optical communications (both fiber and free-space), and photonic devices. New topics such as optical mobile backhauling, optical interconnects, intra-datacenter networking, and software-defined optical networks will also be included.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Optical network performance modeling, planning, design and management
- Signaling for all-optical networks
- Measurement, monitoring and supervision techniques
- All-optical access networks
- Next-generation Passive Optical Networks
- Energy efficiency / Green Networking
- Reliability and Maintenance
- Optical Wireless Communications
- Radio over fiber
- 100 Gbit/s and beyond
- Optical Software Defined Networking
- Multicore and multimode fiber systems
- Optical cloud computing
- Photonic network architectures for datacenters
- Elastic optical networking
- Routing and spectrum allocation algorithms
Full paper due : 1st April, 2016
Conference early registration: 30th April 2016
For more information please visit: http://noc2016.iscte-iul.pt/